Last Updated: December 1, 2021
Agreement To Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site or use the Marketplace Offerings.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not use the Site or the Marketplace Offerings for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of Marketplace Offerings, violate any laws. Among unauthorized Marketplace Offerings are the following: intoxicants of any sort; illegal drugs or other illegal products; alcoholic beverages; games of chance; and pornography or graphic adult content, images, or other adult products. Postings of any unauthorized products or content may result in immediate termination of your account and a lifetime ban from use of the Site.
We are a service provider and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the information contained on the Site or the Marketplace Offerings displayed or offered through the Site. You understand and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s content. We do not endorse or recommend any Marketplace Offerings and the Site is provided for informational and advertising purposes only.
You may be required to register with the Site in order to access the Marketplace Offerings. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to limit the quantities of the Marketplace Offerings offered or available on the Site. All descriptions or pricing of the Marketplace Offerings are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any Marketplace Offerings at any time for any reason. We do not warrant that the quality of any of the Marketplace Offerings purchased by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Site will be corrected.
Purchases and Payment
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases of the Marketplace Offerings made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
All sales are final and no refund will be issued unless both parties included in the transaction agree to cancel an order, or the Collabstr dispute resolution team decides that a refund is justified.
If an order is placed with an influencer but the buyer fails to follow through with the order, or requests to cancel for reasons outside of Collabstr’s control, such as a lack of planning or organization, they will be subject to a fee upon refund.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and the Marketplace Offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidlines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Mobile Application License
Apple and Android Devices
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Third-Party Websites and Content
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy provisions as described below, and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for DMCA takedown-related issues. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following: (1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled; (2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located; (3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent; (4) your name, address, and telephone number; (5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP Attn: Copyright Agent 925 W Georgia St Suite 1200 Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L2 Canada
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Marketplace Offerings without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings.
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Canada. Collabstr Ventures Inc. and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of this ICAC, which, as a result of referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Vancouver, BC, Canada. The language of the proceedings shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of Canada.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PHYSICAL DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MARKETPLACE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE six (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Marketplace Offerings, as well as data relating to your use of the Marketplace Offerings. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Marketplace Offerings. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
California Users and Residents
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
1. Introduction: These Referral Program Terms are additional terms which apply if you use the Collabstr Referral Program. These Referral Program Terms form part of your agreement with us.
1. "Referring User" is also referred to as "you" or "your" in these Referral Program Terms; 2. "Referred User" means the person who joins Collabstr as a brand or influencer via the Referring User's unique referral link.
3. What is the Collabstr Referral Program? Collabstr offers a referral program by which existing Users can introduce people who are interested in becoming influencers or working with influencers to Collabstr and receive referral payments from Collabstr which are calculated and limited as described in these Referral Program Terms.
4. The rules of the Collabstr Referral Program:
1. Only Users of Collabstr with a current User account can participate in the Collabstr Referral Program. If a User's account has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason or deleted by the User, that User will not be eligible to participate in the Collabstr Referral Program. 2. You will need on your referral page to submit PayPal details in order to receive referral payments under the Collabstr Referral Program. 3. Each User has a unique referral link (which can be accessed via the User's User account) which the User may share with others. When sharing your unique referral link you must not impersonate Collabstr or give the impression that your referral link is being shared or promoted by us. You must not use Google Ads or any similar advertising platform or search engine advertising service to share or promote your unique referral link. Upon our request, you must disclose the methods by which you share your unique referral link in the Bio/Website field of your Collabstr account. 4. The Referred User must click on your unique referral link and then register with Collabstr using the same browser that they used to click on your unique referral link. If someone registers with Collabstr other than by using your unique referral link, we will not link that account to your referral and we will not make any referral payment to you. 5. The Referred User must not have opened a User account with Collabstr (whether under the same name or another name) before clicking on your unique referral link. If the Referred User is currently or has previously been a User of Collabstr we will not make any referral payment to you for the referral. 6. If the Referred User sets up more than one User account we will make referral payments to you on the earnings made by the Referred User from their first User account only. We will not pay any referral payments to you on any further User accounts set up by the Referred User. 7. We will not pay any referral payments to you on any referral of a Referred User which we determine is owned or operated by you, or is in a commercial relationship with you. You will provide any information which we request to enable us to determine whether the Referred User is owned or operated by you or if there is a commercial relationship between you and the Referred User. 8. You agree that when promoting Collabstr in any way as a Referring User: you will not give a false impression of Collabstr, the services, programs, and content (including Content) made available through Collabstr, its Users or the Terms of Service; and you will not make any statements which suggest to a potential Referred User that the potential Referred User will make a particular sum of money (or any money) from their use of Collabstr, or any statements regarding the likely number of sales.
5. Referral payments:
1. How are referral payments calculated? Once a Referred User has become a registered User of Collabstr in accordance with the rules of the Collabstr Referral Program described above, we will pay the Referring User a referral payment equal to fifty percent of Collabstr’s net profit on the transaction, up to ten percent of the whole transaction. Referring Users are only entitled to payments for transactions that are considered completed by Collabstr.
2. How frequently are referral payments made? We will transfer to your Collabstr account the referral payment due to you on orders completed by your Referred Users in a calendar month on or around the first day of the next calendar month (which means, for example, that referral payments due to you in respect of Fan Payments made to the Referred User in February shall be paid to you on or around 1 March). For your first payment you may be required to meet a minimum threshold of $100 before receiving your referral payment.
3. Who bears the cost of the referral payment? The cost of the referral payment is borne by us, not the Referred User.
6. Our rights relating to the referral program.
1. If referral payments have been made incorrectly then we have the right to recover the wrongly paid sums from the User to whom the wrongly paid sums have been paid. 2. We may request you or Referred Users (or both) to provide us with ID and other information reasonably required by us to verify any referral payment to be made and the person to whom any referral payment should be made. Failure to provide any information requested by us may lead to you losing your entitlement to referral payments in respect of the relevant Referred User. 3. We may change any aspect of the Collabstr Referral Program (including how referral payments are calculated) or discontinue the Collabstr Referral Program at any time, but no change will deprive any Referring User of referral payments already earned based on payments made to Referred Users before the changes came into effect.
7. Circumstances in which we may withhold referral payments:
1. We may withhold all or any part of the referral payments due to you but not yet paid out: if we think that you have or may have seriously or repeatedly breached any part of the Terms of Service; if you attempt or threaten to breach any part of the Terms of Service in a way which has or could have serious consequences for us or another User (including actual or possible loss caused to us or another User); or if we suspect that all or any part of the referral payments due to you result from unlawful activity, either by you, by the customer who made the payment to the Referred User which resulted in the referral payment, or by the Referred User to whom the payment was made which resulted in the referral payment, for as long as is necessary to investigate the actual, threatened or suspected breach(es) by you or the suspected unlawful activity (as applicable). If following our investigation, we conclude that (i) you have seriously or repeatedly breached any part of the Terms of Service; (ii) you have attempted or threatened to breach any part of the Terms of Service in a way which has or could have serious consequences for us or another User (including actual or possible loss caused to us or another User), and/or (iii) all or any part of referral payments due to you result from unlawful activity, we may notify you that you have forfeited all or any part of your referral payments. 2. We shall not have any responsibility to you if we withhold or forfeit any payment due to you under the Collabstr Referral Program where we have a right to do so under these Referral Program Terms. 3. If we are withholding all or any part of the referral payments due to you and we determine that part of the referral payments withheld by us is unrelated to breaches by you of the Terms of Service or suspected unlawful activity, then we may pay to you the part of the referral payments which is unrelated to breaches by you of the Terms of Service or suspected unlawful activity. However, you agree that if we consider that your breach(es) of the Terms of Service has or may cause us loss, we may withhold all referral payments due to you but not yet paid and we may set off such amounts against any losses suffered by us.
Upon placing an order with an influencer on the influencer marketplace, influencers must submit the requested work through the site in order to receive their funds. Upon submission of work, the buyer will have 48 hours to ask for a revision from the influencer or dispute the work with Collabstr, before the order is automatically closed and the money is paid to the influencer. If the influencer (seller) submits the required deliverables for the order, the brand (buyer) may not receive a refund for the order. All disputes are handled by the Collabstr arbitration team. All dispute decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of the Collabstr arbitration team. Collabstr is not responsible for any lost product or funds. If you choose to send anything, such as physical product, to an influencer to assist them with the collaboration you are responsible with all costs associated with that.
Collabstr can only pay influencers out via Stripe, any other payment methods are not supported. If a buyer or seller chooses to take communication or transactions outside of the site, Collabstr does not take any responsibility for the order.
Collabstr holds the right to refund any payment made to an influencer if we believe there is valid reason to do so.
In the event a product is shipped to an influencer and the work is not completed by the influencer. Collabstr holds the right to charge the influencers credit card on file for the amount of the cost of the product if we believe there is valid reason to do so.
Influencer Contract Generator
Collabstr is not liable for any contracts created using the "influencer contract generator" or "influencer contract template".
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or the Marketplace Offerings or to receive further information regarding use of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings, please contact us at:
Collabstr Ventures Inc.
925 W Georgia St
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L2